Just a few things to point out, including an unfortunate announcement and few updates that have been a long time coming but delayed due to commitments.
- Due to a case of copyright violation by Perth’s Drum Media magazine in December, unfortunately we have no option but to further protect our works and images wherever they are distributed in licensed online media. As much as we hate watermarks, in this day and age, it’s one measure that can be taken in addition to the deterrent of Australia’s solid Copyright Act. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but also ask for understanding since copyright violation amounts to theft.
If you are a publisher, media outlet or organisation and wish to use our images, or you have seen our images used in the media, don’t hesitate to contact us. In better news we have a few updates coming! They include:
- Pricing details for our products and services
- Sample galleries showcasing our works and images to date from all sorts of events, functions and occasions
- Complete terms and conditions will be online soon
- We hope to add more items to our RedBubble site and also to progress some hot designs from the concept page to the RedBubble store!
- Last but not least, we’re working hard to setup an online shop and ordering system which makes ordering your favourite images easier than ever before and will improve on turnaround times while you still get the quality we’re renowned for!
So stay tuned as the next few weeks will bring about some refreshing updates and a better showcase of our work!