Voting has now closed! Award winners will be announced on Sunday the 6th of December at the Rosemount Hotel!
Atomik Arts has made it into the Top 3 shortlist – with both of our nominated photographs!
This is an exciting development and we look forward to the awards presentation on Sunday the 6th of December at the Rosemount Hotel!
Once again, many thanks go out to those who voted and showed their support both during the voting period and since we started covering Australia’s largest music events.
The prestigious Perth Dance Music Awards 2009 are in their 11th year and with the presentation on the 6th of December, votes are now open, including a category for “Perth’s Best Scene Photograph”
Atomik Arts has 2 nominations in the Top 25 photographs which is great news!
So show your support and be in the running for some great prizes too!
Besides, it only takes a few seconds:
- Simply visit: http://www.perthdancemusicawards.org/vote.php.
- Enter your name and email – leave the other fields blank or complete as desired
- Scroll to the bottom of the page at the “Best Scene Photograph” field.
- There you can select either ‘Photo 1′ or ‘Photo 3′ from the drop-down list!
- Click the button to view the photographs.
Every vote counts and we greatly appreciate your support!